If you want to make your next year even better, sign more clients, or grow a coaching business that helps more people and lets you have more fun, then this could be really helpful for you.
There are 3 things you need to put in your calendar:
* Big rocks. When you do you want to have your vacations; including the frequency, duration, and the destinations. You also need to list down the ones that bring in the cash; webinars, one-on-one sales appointments, or live events. These are the things you need to put in first.
* Pebbles. The things you need to deliver to your clients to keep the promises you made.
* Sand. These are learning and development, team training, planning, birthdays, personal care, hobbies, family events, and the like.
Once you have your calendar drafted, you need a stress-test.
There are two things you need to ask yourself:
1. Will this calendar me to where I want to go?
2. If I want my business to grow, is my calendar going to keep up?
Build a calendar that gets clients what they want and gives you what you want in a way that you can lean on it.
If you want to know more about Preloading your year or need help with sharpening the calendar you’ve already started, just leave a comment below, or send an email to [email protected].