How To Use “Midget Wrestler” Videos To Grow Your Business
In this video:
01:15 The impact of doing short powerful videos
02:17 3 part formula in doing short powerful videos
Taki Moore here from Coach Marketing Machine and today I want to tell you how to use midget wrestler videos to grow your business and sell your stuff.
Yeah, it’s totally true.
See every week or so here at coachmarketingmachine.com, I post a video and every video has 2 things in common.
- It’s short
- It’s powerful
My mental call for that is I want to have a video that’s short and powerful like a midget wrestler. And for me, the impact of doing short powerful videos like this has made a tremendous difference.
- My list has grown dramatically because of the way we publish the video on my site but also the way we syndicate it and bring you back from wherever you are on the web to here to watch it live on my site.
- Secondly, they are incredibly powerful because they bring you back regularly not just, you know, one time visit on my site but bring you back regularly with you know you’re going to get something super good, something super quick, something valuable and just off to the side. Yeah, here on the side or also this way (I don’t know which way you’re looking at this) just up to the side somewhere on my site.
There are buttons for you to do next step like jump on a webinar or get my free 27-point webinar marketing checklist or something like that or watch some other case studies.
So the aim for me is to bring you back regularly with something useful so that you know that off to the side here are the next steps when you’re ready for me, because frankly, people are getting great results right now with you, without you, if you want to join in, now you know what to do.
So let’s talk about these quick videos.
3 Part Formula
Like I said they’re short and they’re powerful. I’ve got a really simple 3 part formula in doing videos like this.
- There’s the opening
- There’s the content
- There’s the wrap-up
So the opening has two steps.
- There’s branding and a promise. Today, you probably saw me saying;
“G’day Rockstar! Taki Moore from Coach Marketing Machine” – that’s branding.
“So I want to talk about how you can use midget wrestlers videos to grow your business.” – That’s the promise.
So the opening is Brand and Promise.
The content itself I’m doing two things:
- I teach and;
- I seed
So right now I’m teaching you the content of this videos and I’ve also seeded some next steps, some products or services or something you can do. I just said that off to the side of my page here. You can click on the webinar or whatever. So you just gonna mention one of your products and services.
Thirdly, comes the wrap-up, and in the wrap-up, you’re doing two things:
- You’re going to do a sign off and;
- You going to get people a next step action to take
You’ll see that right after this.
So that’s this week’s Coach Marketing Tip.
Keep your video short and powerful like a midget wrestler. If you like this video, please do me a favour. Click the “Like” button, scroll down to the bottom of the page here and answer me this question (by the way, this is the call-to-action part of the video formula). Like the video and leave me a comment below.
Here’s what I want to know.
What do you like most about these videos and what questions you have about publishing videos like this to grow your list, bring people back and just sell your stuff?
Leave me a comment below lets continue the conversation down there.
Thank you so much for watching.
I’ll talk to you soon.