G’Day rockstar, it’s Taki here, and I’m getting ready to open the doors to the Million Dollar Coach Intensive…
I hope you’re getting ready to KILL it with your leveraged coaching business.
Anyway, I’ve got lots of great gear in this blog post for you today, like…
- I’m announcing the winners of the Million Dollar Coach Intensive Contest
- A quick update on what we’re going to cover at the Intensive, and
- What’s happening with the ‘First 50’, who’ll get to come at 90% off the eventual price.
But before I get to that, I want you to know…
The Main Purpose of Million Dollar Coach Intensive
The main purpose of the Million Dollar Coach Intensive is to SHOW YOU (side-by-side with me in the trenches) how to create a coaching business that allows you to dramatically increase the income you earn, work when and how you want, gets your clients incredible results…
… and that enables you to live a life of massive personal freedom.
The Million Dollar Coach Intensive was created after it became clear to me that . . .
- Too many coaches hit an income ceiling, and never make the kind of money (or the kind of impact) that they are capable of. They get stuck at one of the 3 plateaus: Survival, Stability or even Success
- Most coaches blame themselves, and try to work on their MINDSET — But nothing changes because it’s not their mindset that’s the problem. It’s the MODEL that needs to change.
- The model that you bought into when you started your coaching business is completely unscalable (Manual prospecting to get a few leads, followed by selling onsey-twosy to prospects and dealing with objections, excuses and stalls… and time-for-money coaching so there’s never any time for you).
- For the last 4 years, I’ve been working with a select group of coaches, taking them from Stability to Success and Scale.
- The Million Dollar Coach Intensive is a 2-Day crash course where I’ll be sharing the very best strategies, tactics and tools to scale your coaching business. I’m going to take a very new approach to teaching and learning and I think you’ll be
in for quite a few surprises.
Anyway, the Million Dollar Coach Intensive is, quite literally, an Intensive. And over the course of 2 hard-working days, you and I will be installing the models and marketing you need to help you escape time-for-money, add $20-40k a month in income, and joining the top 5% of coaches & consultants.
In fact, several of my Black Belt members will be in the room as well, as I take you behind the scenes in my business, and unpack the system for scaling a coaching business quickly . . . and turning it into a successful AUTOMATED business.
We won’t ONLY be teaching the Million Dollar Coach Intensive ‘First 50’ members how to build a Freedom Business.
We’ll be showing them as well.
I’m going to literally pull back the curtain on my business, and show you everything…
- How to use the latest online marketing strategies to generate the flood of new leads you need.
- Step-by-step instructions to transition your business from 1:1 and move into leverage the smoothest way possible.
- How to package & launch the 3 most lucrative products and programs my Black Belt members use to replace 1:1 coaching and double their income.
- How to set up the perfect front end funnel to convert leads into paying clients in their first 14 days.
- How to fill a webinar with hundreds of perfect prospects, then use Conversion Content to sell 20-30% into your new leveraged program.
- How to pick the perfect niche (with just the right mix of your passion and profit potential) — and how to OWN that space in the marketplace.
- How to get your time back and really leverage the power of virtual assistants to do all your admin & technical grunt work.
- How to use Authority marketing to drive web traffic, position you as the expert, and sell out your programs (without having to be salesy)
- Why building a team of coaches under you is the hardest and slowest way to get the income & freedom you crave, and how to really go 1:many fast.
- How to convert 84% of your prospects into clients using high-end strategy sessions, and application selling.
- How to grow your list fast if you have a small database and want to ramp it up quickly.
- How to get 10x more done in half a day a week than most people do in a week, and all the productivity hacks and apps I use to grow my business, build my list and manage my team (while taking 4 months off a year and being the parent of 6 kids… including 2 with special needs).
- And really, there’s a ton more. But you’ll find out more when we start accepting registrations for the ‘First 50’ early next week.
Winners of the Million Dollar Coach Intensive Contest Announced
We had SO MANY ridiculously good entries for the Million Dollar Coach Intensive contest. And thank YOU for all the amazing and thoughtful entries.
Picking 4 winners was *very* difficult. I’ve read every entry. Twice. made a shortlist. And read them again.
But after lots of reading and thinking, I chose the winners around 2AM this morning.
Anyway, if you get a chance, it would mean a lot to me if you could take a quick sec and congratulate the winners in the comments section on this page.
Winning Entry #1: James McCraken (Sydney)
Hey Taki, working with you would be an outstanding investment of time because of the business your business model reflects what I aspire to create, that you assist others to do the same, and the fact you lead by example. To the many who aspire to work smarter, earn more and have a greater impact on their ‘community’, you are the role model who demonstrates this is possible whilst still delivering an exceptional experience to members, many of whom are achieving some outstanding results.Of recent times, you’re almost akin to the Nick Bollettieri of the coaching world insofar as churning out a large number of highly successful coaches with exceptional marketing skills so they can massively grow their results and leverage their time. If social proof it anything to go by, your members have it in spades, and clearly their success is a reflection of modelling the program and taking massive action.
As someone who walks the talk, you have been consistent ever since I got onto your Opt-In list 2 years ago, so I can see first-hand the value of what you do. That said, whilst the value of working with you during those two days will be quite exceptional, the rubber hits the road when we get back to our office, and with my willingness to apply, implement and get results, I am ready to make this happen.
My biggest focus is on Automated-Marketing.
Thanks for your generosity,
PS, of recent times, I’ve also learnt it not just about ‘getting’, so would love to know how I can ‘give’ and be of value to the room and serve others. Thanks.
1. escaping time-for-money coaching – I have a very successful coaching business but it is currently all built around travelling across North America spending time with my clients. While I enjoy it the travel and time away from home is getting harder to do. So far this year I have 58 flights under my belt.2. selling 1:Many – I want to help (and sell) to many. 1-on-1 makes that impossible. 80% of the questions I get asked for help on almost every coaching visit can be taught in groups or virtually. I have a ton of idea’s about the content but having trouble figuring out how to set up content for delivery that is most effective. I bought Jigsaw Box but have not used it…..yet. My desire is to help more people, cost effectively (for me and them).3. Group coaching – is something I have been thinking about but in my niche (working exclusively with Disaster Restoration and Environmental Remediation contractors, makes it a bit difficult as there can’t be folks who compete with each other in the same group.4. automating your marketing – I have done some work on this but need to fine tune it. (see www.YourRestorationCoach.c