In this video:
01:14 Where to find a great VA
03:29 Management team training with 50 VAs
Taki Moore here from Coach Marketing Machine and today I want to answer a big question that comes up a lot with my coaches.
And the question is:
How do I find a great virtual assistant like your team?
Not someone who’s just going to be, lazy, sloppy, with bad English but someone who’s got an “A” grade.
That’s the question that we’re going to answer in this video.
Alright, so, I’m here on location in the Philippines, on a little island at Pearl Farm Resort just outside of Davao. The reason why I’m here is because we’ve just spent 3 days or 4 days with my team and then 2 days training a whole bunch of virtual assistants.
So I need to let you know upfront that the advice I’m about to give you about where to find a great VA is completely biased. But it’s biased because I care. It’s biased in your favor.
See, when you’re looking for a VA you can either have somebody who can do the task that you want, and if you’re going to throw them a job they’ll be out to respond and do something with it.
That’s like a Level 1 VA but if you want somebody who’s “A” grade, who’s “Rockstar” quality, there’s only one place that I go to and it’s the place that I recommend to all my clients and I just want to let you in a little secret right now.
I Highly Recommend…
The company is called Carve.
The website is carveph.com. And the reason I get all of my VAs from Carve is for a bunch of reasons:
1. I’ve got an incredibly strong relationship with the leadership team and the CIO. His name is Tommy Secuya and we’ve been working together for 2 years incredibly closely. Here’s what I reckon the Ninjas you get from Carve are better than anywhere else. If you’re a coach. If you’re something else, dude, you can get a VA from all sorts of place. But if you’re a coach I highly recommend Carve because:
They’re trained up in all of the tools and all of the technology systems that I use and I teach my clients inside Black Belt.
That’s right. They can setup LeadPages and GoToWebinar, and Ontraport, and Infusionsoft – all of the tech tools that we use; they get trained in before they even start to work with a coach.
2. Often when you have a VA, it’s you at your office or your house and them in their house and it’s incredibly isolating and lonely. And you don’t get to leverage of their skills and knowledge of others.
What I love about Carve is that you’ve got one VA who you work with but they’re in a team and the team gets trained regularly, up skilled regularly and they’ve got a peer community and also peer accountability so they’re always at their “A” game
3. Here’s the third reason. Third reason I totally love the Ninjas from Carve and by the way, Carve, if you’re watching this then G’day from me. And the reason I love the Ninjas from Carve is because I personally trained them and their leadership team regularly and how to be at the top of their game, how to be more responsive, how to look after a coach exactly what a coach is, what a coach needs and how to serve them to the highest level so you get lifted instead of having to do all the heavy lifting.
For example we’ve just spent literally 2 full days here on the island and back at the Carve office training the management team and 50 VAs on how to look after my clients better.
So if you want a VA who rocks it, who gets what’s you are about, who understands all the tech tools and who’s constantly being taught how to be the best of the best, yeah, by one of the best, carveph.com is really good.
Shameless plug, but I really think it will help.
When you do speak to them, talk to Tommy he’ll totally look after you.
Take good care. I hope it’s been helpful.
So that’s this week’s Coach Marketing Tip.
- You want a VA or a Ninja who’s trained with all the tools
- Who’s part of the team as support structure and community
- Gets trained, you know, hopefully by me or by someone great on how to be better and better and better at looking after at someone just like you.
That’s this week’s tip.
If you liked it click the LIKE button. If you scroll to the bottom leave me a comment.
I’d like to know:
What’s the #1 question you’ve got about working with a VA and getting more out of them?
Leave me a comment below.
Let’s continue the conversation down there.
Anyway, it’s breakfast time. I’m about to leave the island I’ll better roll.
So take good care and I’ll see you soon.